nashvillelucid Active Member Verified Owner Supporting Member Joined Aug 18, 2025 Messages 348 Reaction score 481 Cars 2025 Lucid Air Pure Air DE Number 1 Dec 31, 2025 #1 We don’t talk enough about how fun Launch Mode is. I found myself on some long empty country roads today and it’s just a joy!
We don’t talk enough about how fun Launch Mode is. I found myself on some long empty country roads today and it’s just a joy!
gmglass Active Member Verified Owner Joined Mar 3, 2022 Messages 133 Reaction score 171 Location Raleigh, NC Cars DE-R Zenith Red, 21" Air DE Number 490 Referral Code 0FS9A9RW Jan 1, 2026 #2 Totally. I have 8-year-old twins, and my son refers to launch mode as 'Lightning McQueen'. Whenever we're at the front of a stoplight, he yells from the back seat, "Do the Lightning McQueen, Dad!"
Totally. I have 8-year-old twins, and my son refers to launch mode as 'Lightning McQueen'. Whenever we're at the front of a stoplight, he yells from the back seat, "Do the Lightning McQueen, Dad!"
tmichael Referral Code W3FEN8U8 Verified Owner Supporting Member Joined Jan 1, 2025 Messages 1,103 Reaction score 1,876 Location Detroit Cars Polestar, '25 DDHC Gravity DE Number 194 Referral Code W3FEN8U8 Jan 1, 2026 #3 My instructions are "headrest!" - the entire family knows what that means - fun is soon to arrive!
M Miami_Lucid_Man Active Member Verified Owner Joined Jul 7, 2022 Messages 807 Reaction score 721 Jan 1, 2026 #4 I was pleasantly surprised how quick it was in my Pure. Feels faster than the listed 0-60.
nashvillelucid Active Member Verified Owner Supporting Member Joined Aug 18, 2025 Messages 348 Reaction score 481 Cars 2025 Lucid Air Pure Air DE Number 1 Jan 1, 2026 #5 I drove about 250 miles today. And doing this over and over on state highways meant I had to stop to charge twice! Totally worth it!
I drove about 250 miles today. And doing this over and over on state highways meant I had to stop to charge twice! Totally worth it!