Large pothole on 20” wheels

hawkeyedesi

Verified Owner
Hi all,

I have 2 tires on passenger side that are flat due to hitting a large pothole. There is some rim damage as well.

It’s an AT with 20” wheels.

Any ideas on how much it’ll run me for replacing two rims and tires?

Vehicle is currently being towed to home and given I don’t live near a service center, I am hopeful the mobile service can fix both.

I have a new set of Lucid Air 20” Aero Lite Wheels with plastic inserts installed on OEM 20” Michelin Pilot Sport EV Summer Tires complete with Lucid TPMS which you will need to have calibrated by Lucid Service Center. Tires have less than 500 miles. I am selling because I bought MRR HR3 Wheels and Michelin Pilot Sport All Season Tires.

I will sell the set for $3,000 (local pickup in Boston area) or $3,500 to ship. You if prefer a set of two, I will sell for $1,500 (local pickup) or $1,750 to ship.

Let me know if you are interested.

I have a new set of Lucid Air 20” Aero Lite Wheels with plastic inserts installed on OEM 20” Michelin Pilot Sport EV Summer Tires complete with Lucid TPMS which you will need to have calibrated by Lucid Service Center. Tires have less than 500 miles. I am selling because I bought MRR HR3 Wheels and Michelin Pilot Sport All Season Tires.

I will sell the set for $3,000 (local pickup in Boston area) or $3,500 to ship. You if prefer a set of two, I will sell for $1,500 (local pickup) or $1,750 to ship.

Let me know if you are interested.
Very interested. Can you send me your contact info?

I spent about 4000$ for 4 rims and tires so my guess is half of 4000$ but I would explore going after market it’s more fun on the other side
IMG_8943.jpeg

I also have OEM 20” rims available in Los Angeles. Can ship if interested.

Back