Kudos to Lucid Programmers!

Crdgk

Cars
Air Grand Touring
I have had my AGT for about 9 months. We also have a Tesla M3. I don't know if Lucid really reads these forums but I want to say JOB WELL DONE to Lucid software team for Car Play implementation. For the first time since owning this amazing hardware beast, I can say the software is now up to Tesla standards. Is it perfect? No. I have multiple things I'd like added. But the implementation of Car Play in upper right while leaving the ability to move back and forth with Lucid controls and customize the Car Play apps is nothing short of amazing. There is a LOT of complaining around these forums (sometimes me too) but Lucid needs credit for getting this right. Hopefully, adding SOC to Car Play next and do something with the right side of cockpit panel (behind the steering wheel). But this should answer so many critics. I also hope my Android friends get something similar soon (or buy an iPhone :) ). It is a game changer.
Kudos Lucid.

I won't go to the dark side, but am glad for you guys!

I have had my AGT for about 9 months. We also have a Tesla M3. I don't know if Lucid really reads these forums but I want to say JOB WELL DONE to Lucid software team for Car Play implementation. For the first time since owning this amazing hardware beast, I can say the software is now up to Tesla standards. Is it perfect? No. I have multiple things I'd like added. But the implementation of Car Play in upper right while leaving the ability to move back and forth with Lucid controls and customize the Car Play apps is nothing short of amazing. There is a LOT of complaining around these forums (sometimes me too) but Lucid needs credit for getting this right. Hopefully, adding SOC to Car Play next and do something with the right side of cockpit panel (behind the steering wheel). But this should answer so many critics. I also hope my Android friends get something similar soon (or buy an iPhone :) ). It is a game changer.
Kudos Lucid.
This is great news and I'm loading my software update tonight. My question is what about Android auto?? My kids have IPhones.... I have a Samsung and it's my car :)

This is great news and I'm loading my software update tonight. My question is what about Android auto?? My kids have IPhones.... I have a Samsung and it's my car :)
No yet. Maybe someday.

I have to laugh. I have an image of cpkardos driving his 140K+ car listening to his kid's hip hop on Apple Car Play. Send TikTok video link :)

Back