Kia EV9 is very impressive at 55k

Volund

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring

I thought this car was super impressive. The front and even middle passengers having the ottoman was very well thought out and looks relaxing and decent quality. This thing idns bargain against other competitors in it's price range and honestly I see it hitting into Rivian R1S market share.
Kia and Hyundai have really upped their game!
Good job to the both of them. I'm impressed.

EV9 face look like a mean cat face where R1S look like a mouse. 😂

Joke aside, it has good space. But internal building materials look cheap compare to R1S. Coming from Lucid AGT, I find many of R1S built material very premium, especially all around wood trim, massive infotainment screen and huge glass roof. Rivian is set to come out R2 platform with less motors and more deleted features from flagship R1, scheduled to be revealed in late 2024. My guess is probably 60k ~ 80k range to the masses.

EV9 face look like a mean cat face where R1S look like a mouse. 😂

Joke aside, it has good space. But internal building materials look cheap compare to R1S. Coming from Lucid AGT, I find many of R1S built material very premium, especially all around wood trim, massive infotainment screen and huge glass roof. Rivian is set to come out R2 platform with less motors and more deleted features from flagship R1, scheduled to be revealed in late 2024. My guess is probably 60k ~ 80k range to the masses.
Yeah, It definitely doesn't compete in the better materials space. But because the EV9 offers so much at the price. I think people might consider it. It's a pretty good option.

Back