Keep Mode

HC_79

Verified Owner
Reaction score
Cars
2023 Lucid Air GT
Referral Code
AWNJLGKT
Like Creature Comfort, I thought “Keep Mode” was supposed to stay on until the battery got quite low. Am I not correct? 54% is hardly low…..

Attachments

• IMG_1537.webp
    IMG_1537.webp
    141.9 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_1538.webp
    IMG_1538.webp
    22.1 KB · Views: 78
I'm guessing you already know this but since it confused me, I'll share it anyway. Apologies if this is old information.

There is a distinct difference between keep mode and remote climate. RC from the app only stays on for 45 minutes. But keep mode, set from within the car before you exit should stay on until the battery gets low.

Is that possibly the difference you experienced?

I'm guessing you already know this but since it confused me, I'll share it anyway. Apologies if this is old information.

There is a distinct difference between keep mode and remote climate. RC from the app only stays on for 45 minutes. But keep mode, set from within the car before you exit should stay on until the battery gets low.

Is that possibly the difference you experienced?
Crap! I assumed the App got updated when they changed it all in the car recently. That explains it then.

I haven't tried this yet, but does anyone know if you can shut off keep mode from the app?

Either way, it would be a good idea to get reminder notifications from the app every so often when keep mode (or pet mode) are on so you can monitor the battery level

Back