Just ordered my Lucid air touring

Phxlucidowner

Cars
Lucid Air Touring
Hi! After much back and forth and some angst, I placed my order for my lucid air touring and have my meeting with the DA on Monday!

I’m located in North Phoenix and would love to connect with others who live in the area for any tips on PPF, ceramic coating, tint, etc. Excited to join the club!

Hi! After much back and forth and some angst, I placed my order for my lucid air touring and have my meeting with the DA on Monday!

I’m located in North Phoenix and would love to connect with others who live in the area for any tips on PPF, ceramic coating, tint, etc. Excited to join the club!
Welcome

I too am in phx. Shopped around. ultimately went with a word of mouth referral. Expel armor1 in scottsdale. My car was next to Bugattis and McLarens if that helps with the trust factor. Dont worry, the prices are the same everywhere.
I got ppf of the entire car not just the front exposed surfaces. This makes it pricey but we are talking a 100k car which you cant help but drive fast on highways.
Tradeoff. No powerwashers or automated carwash( which i wouldnt do anyhow).But i hand washed mine (black) with ease and no spots. If you want spotless go ceramic coat.

Mandatory to get windows tinted or you will fry in the summer. I also did the lightest ceramic tint on my windshield and wish that i had gone a shade darker.

Hope that helps.

Attachments

• 20221011_172200.jpg
    20221011_172200.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 88
I too am in phx. Shopped around. ultimately went with a word of mouth referral. Expel armor1 in scottsdale. My car was next to Bugattis and McLarens if that helps with the trust factor. Dont worry, the prices are the same everywhere.
I got ppf of the entire car not just the front exposed surfaces. This makes it pricey but we are talking a 100k car which you cant help but drive fast on highways.
Tradeoff. No powerwashers or automated carwash( which i wouldnt do anyhow).But i hand washed mine (black) with ease and no spots. If you want spotless go ceramic coat.

Mandatory to get windows tinted or you will fry in the summer. I also did the lightest ceramic tint on my windshield and wish that i had gone a shade darker.

Hope that helps.
Have lucid deliver directly to the shop you choose!

Hope that helps.
I'm not a fan of automatic washes anyway, but I do like giving my car a good foam bath from my power washer. I just keep the nozzle a distance away from the surface.

You can DM me whenever you want!

Welcome! Another happy Air owner in AZ. Almost have 10,000 miles and so far my car has not been back to the service/delivery center since I took delivery. You are lucky to come on board starting with the version 2.0.x of the software.

Back