Issues with Sirius/XM

WJB

Cars
Lucid Air Touring
DE Number
I m having a real problem with my Sirius/XM app. It is totally unreliable and randomly won’t work. When it does come back on, it has erased all of the favorites and history that I have previously saved and I have to start over only for it to shut down again and begin again. I have brought this to Customer Service attention multiple time and all I get is that I have a weak XM signal. Not sure why that would be a problem because my other car that has XM never has a problem. Very frustrating/very disappointed. Does anyone have an answer to this issue?

I m having a real problem with my Sirius/XM app. It is totally unreliable and randomly won’t work. When it does come back on, it has erased all of the favorites and history that I have previously saved and I have to start over only for it to shut down again and begin again. I have brought this to Customer Service attention multiple time and all I get is that I have a weak XM signal. Not sure why that would be a problem because my other car that has XM never has a problem. Very frustrating/very disappointed. Does anyone have an answer to this issue?
It’s streaming, not satellite. How’s the cell signal in your area? Mine has the same problems, solved with CarPlay.

My cell service is great; mostly 5G. I can get XM through my phone app without issue. This really started after I downloaded CarPlay. My signal strength is 4 bars. With this sophisticated vehicle, it ought to just work.

Pretty sure it's still in beta given that we all still have the free access. I'm guessing they're still working out the kinks.

I have SiriusXM in my other car, through satellite. When I drove it yesterday, I had a message saying Satellite Not Found. I drove the Lucid later, and it worked fine. Nothing in life always works perfectly.

Same for me.

Back