iPhone App

Adnillien

Staff Member
Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid GT
Referral Code
K9WIJHB0
The Lucid app is up on the Apple App Store!

I cannot log in using the same login as the Lucid website. Can anyone else log in? It may be limited to just people getting cars tomorrow.

Last edited:
The Lucid app is up on the Apple App Store!

I cannot log in using the same login as the Lucid website. Can anyone else log in? It may be limited to just people getting cars tomorrow.
The error I get is to call Lucid to link your car..

No Vehicle Linked
To use remote features, your Lucid mobile
app must be linked to a registered vehicle.
If you are a new Lucid owner, call Lucid
Customer Care to link your Lucid Account
with your new vehicle.

Not on play store yet. I hope we're not playing this game.
Don’t need the app until they deliver your car, but the other forum says it is there now.

Don’t need the app until they deliver your car, but the other forum says it is there now.
It is there in the App Store, but obviously without a car to link you can't utilize the app. This behavior is no different than the apps that I use for our current or prior cars. I downloaded the app prior to purchase and until I had the car to link up, the app wasn't functional.

That’s a very nice charging rate for home charging, which based on the tweet I assume it is.

Tweet didn't say. I don't use Twitter so I can't follow to see if they post again about travelling or being at home.

I am going to start a thread on bidirectional charging since this features is one I'm highly anticipating on getting.

Let’s put it this way, if it was home, Level 2 charging it was excellent, if it was high speed Level 3 charging, it was poor.

Back