iPhone app freeze when checking EA charging details

pam4_AGT

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
Current phone: iPhone 13 Mini
Lucid app version: v1.30 installed a couple of days ago but this issue existed even prior to that.

I use EA charging very rarely and I've been aggregating detailed charging stats since I took delivery of my car in May-2022. I will publish more details about this experiment once I hit the one year mark in a couple of months.

I can get to the screen below on the Lucid app without any issues but once I tap on the charging session to get more details (in this case, Feb 15), I get a completely grayed out phone screen. The only way to get around this is to "force quit" the Lucid app and start it again. The reason I'm tapping on that charging session is to find out the total charging time (need that for my ongoing charging study). This only happens for charging sessions starting Dec-2022. I have no problems getting details of charging sessions prior to that. When this first happened in Dec, I thought it was a one off thing. But since then, I have had two more charging sessions at EA both with the same result.

Just to be clear, I have no issues with EA charging itself. I just needed more data on the charging session from the app itself.

lucid_app_screenshot_EA_session_details.jpg

Try deleting the entire app from your phone and then downloading it again from the Apple Store. See if that helps.

Try deleting the entire app from your phone and then downloading it again from the Apple Store. See if that helps.
Quick question - will that affect the Mobile Key in any way? Or do I have to reinstall the mobile key?

I believe you will have to reinstall the mobile key. But I’m not 100% sure.

Back