Invitation to Lucid Feature Pilot program

BrianBigNFun

(He/Him)
Active Member

Verified Owner
Joined
Jun 2, 2025
Messages
643
Reaction score
1,071
Location
Montco PA
Cars
Gravity GT Aurora Green
Referral Code
EWCE5D3I
received an email yesterday and was curious if anyone else got it?

We’d love your participation


At Lucid, innovation is at the heart of everything we create. We’re constantly exploring new ideas and in‑development concepts that may shape the future of our vehicles. As part of our commitment to delivering cutting‑edge experiences, we invite you to express your interest in joining the Lucid Feature Pilot Program. This program gives select customers the opportunity to preview new concepts and share feedback. Your voice will influence whether (and how) these concepts become a part of the next generation of our products.

(insert button to take survey here)​

We’re grateful for your time, your insights, and for being an important part of the Lucid community.
Warm regards,
The Lucid Team

being a former early Tesla FSD driver (was one of the 1st people to pass the safety test to get the beta) I'm kinda hoping I get to beta test the Dreamdrive Pro improvements so I filled out the survey
 
received an email yesterday and was curious if anyone else got it?



being a former early Tesla FSD driver (was one of the 1st people to pass the safety test to get the beta) I'm kinda hoping I get to beta test the Dreamdrive Pro improvements so I filled out the survey
I didn't... I thought that buying a Lucid meant being part of a pilot program 😂
 
I got the email last night and registered. I guess we'll see what happens from here.
 
I got it. I wish it were not just for future models though, but also upgrades to our existing cars. This is the last car I ever expect to buy so I'm a lot less motivated to submit ideas that I have no chance of getting.
 
I registered also for the pilot program and got as an added bonus, received another email (from Ipsos) - long questionare on feedback on what cars I own and owned.
 
I registered also for the pilot program and got as an added bonus, received another email (from Ipsos) - long questionare on feedback on what cars I own and owned.
As did I
But I didn’t think they are related
 
received an email yesterday and was curious if anyone else got it?



being a former early Tesla FSD driver (was one of the 1st people to pass the safety test to get the beta) I'm kinda hoping I get to beta test the Dreamdrive Pro improvements so I filled out the survey
I filled it out as well.
 
Got this as well. I did not receive the ipsos questionnaire though. Maybe not related? Should be fun though. Sunday I’ll show the car at my local Cars and coffee. One Guy there is virulently anti EV. I can’t wait
 
Back
Top