Investorplace Likes Lucid?

Buffalo Bob

Verified Owner
Cars
Pure AWD 19" No Aeros
Referral Code
CVXJ7QLE
Investorplace, which seems to me has consistently bashed Lucid as the walking (or rolling) dead, suddenly runs this headline...

You’ve Been Warned! 3 EV Stocks to Buy Now or Regret Forever.

EV is the future and these are the EV stocks to buy now!
  • These EV companies have the potential for future growth.
  • Lucid (LCID): High quality cars and backed by massive investment.
  • Rivian (RIVN): Highest satisfaction rating and impressive revenue growth.
  • Li Auto (LI): Extremely rapid growth and continuous innovation.
I won't speculate as to their motivation...

Investorplace, which seems to me has consistently bashed Lucid as the walking (or rolling) dead, suddenly runs this headline...

You’ve Been Warned! 3 EV Stocks to Buy Now or Regret Forever.

EV is the future and these are the EV stocks to buy now!
  • These EV companies have the potential for future growth.
  • Lucid (LCID): High quality cars and backed by massive investment.
  • Rivian (RIVN): Highest satisfaction rating and impressive revenue growth.
  • Li Auto (LI): Extremely rapid growth and continuous innovation.
I won't speculate as to their motivation...
Investor place , Wall Street 24/7, motley fool, seeking alpha, Zack’s- all a bunch of amateurs with a motive. They write articles for clicks- for example, from Tesla fanboys- also they get paid by shorts to publish these articles. Investorplace has been writing hit pieces every 3-4 days about Lucid for the past 3 years. I ignore these clowns….

Investor place , Wall Street 24/7, motley fool, seeking alpha, Zack’s- all a bunch of amateurs with a motive. They write articles for clicks- for example, from Tesla fanboys- also they get paid by shorts to publish these articles. Investorplace has been writing hit pieces every 3-4 days about Lucid for the past 3 years. I ignore these clowns….
I totally agree with your characterization, but I find it interesting to see this overnight about face.

Ha! A failed agreement must have been resurrected. Lest you think I made it up, here is the post I referenced... https://investorplace.com/2024/07/youve-been-warned-3-ev-stocks-to-buy-now-or-regret-forever/
Yup, I saw that one too! It's hilarious, yet pathetic at the same time... perhaps they are just "fishing" for clicks.

1720013551569.png

Back