Interface working nicely...

tuccur

Cars
Lucid Air Dream Edition P
DE Number
Gotta say, after spending a little more time, I've come to really appreciate the user experience and interface. I have come to understand, it needs a little time to load, and each app may need to load individually. I've learned that it likes a distinct touch with just a slight pause to active. I've figured out how the menu bars work to move windows around. I've got all the features on the chairs figured out (hint: there's many more controls for the chairs than just on the side of the seat). I got a few important addresses entered in, I've got Alexa figured to read and reply to texts without having to give Amazon my contact list. I've gone through all they settings on DreamDrive and am satisfied there is a full set of safety features without having to have a bunch of very pleasant alarms constantly chiming. I've figured out how to use the 360 camera system and it's stunning. Looks like you're spying on yourself with a satellite.

Of course, there are many features that are clearly ready to be implemented. I'm sure we'll see them soon. Such as entry/exit profile, more options for maps and navigation, CarPlay. The car in the computer should match the car I'm driving. But the foundation is solid and it will scale very nicely as they add features. It does behave a bit like an early iPhone (or hell, like any of the early computers I've sampled over the years)... if you press it too hard it may hang up, or need to be rebooted (easy to do by the way, once you figure out how). So, move at it's pace and take a little time with it. Learn to adjust the seats properly. Check out all the themes at night. Can't wait for my first update!

I've got Alexa figured to read and reply to texts without having to give Amazon my contact list.
Would love a walk-through of this. I thought I had it licked, but Nooooo, still can’t send or receive texts through alexa

(note this is my only amazon smart device - and so far - not likely to start a trend)

Would love a walk-through of this. I thought I had it licked, but Nooooo, still can’t send or receive texts through alexa

(note this is my only amazon smart device - and so far - not likely to start a trend)
Do you have the option enabled in the Alexa settings on the car? Settings, applications, Alexa, turn everything on

Do you have the option enabled in the Alexa settings on the car? Settings, applications, Alexa, turn everything on
same problem for me and everything is on. It says I need to go to phone Bluetooth and give permission to sync messages but in iPhone there is no such a feature on Bluetooth. Half the time Alexa doesn't even play music on Amazon. How do you reboot?

Back