Images of Lucid logos

martinmeyer

Cars
2022 Lucid Air Grand Tour
I'm planning to re-use by Tesla 19" wheels for a winter set on my AGT. I'd rather not use the Tesla wheel center cap though with the T logo on it. I'm planning to buy some aftermarket ABS wheel center caps like these ones. I was thinking to get a 3M vinyl decal or embossed metal cover for the caps, with some sort of Lucid logo on them. I've found items on etsy like this to make a metal cap for the cap, and I'd like to put a Lucid-ish logo on it.

Does anyone have a high quality vector image of either the "Lucid" printed text name, or the bear logo?

It occurs to me that the bear logo is the California flag, and that bear is readily available as an SVG. My car is in for service right now so I can't confirm myself. Can someone just take a photo or two of the bear somewhere in the cabin so I can check to confirm?

I've found this listing on etsy that makes custom printed metal stickers for center wheel caps. I'm thinking to get a set with the bear logo in the center. I haven't decided whether the bear should be black or the background. I'll send photos of the whole project when it's complete.

That seems correct. It looks like the bear in the California Flag.. see seat photos.

Though maybe having the Launch Mode bear (w/ the checkered flag) would be nice :cool:

Attachments

• IMG_5012.jpeg
    IMG_5012.jpeg
    238 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_5013.jpeg
    IMG_5013.jpeg
    246.4 KB · Views: 227
  • lucid-air-launch-mode-activated-bear.jpg
    lucid-air-launch-mode-activated-bear.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 107
Thanks, @LucidNC! I've found a good source SVG for this here. I will clean up the edges so it looks more like the logo and share when I'm done.

I have an SVG of the Lucid name. Unfortunately, this forum will not allow me to attach a file with the SVG extension.

If you know someone with a cricut machine you could cut the vinyl yourself. I don’t have access to one myself however.

I have a cricut!
Let’s go into business! Lol.

But we can’t says that they are lucid bears. Those are likely copyrighted. These are California bears!

Let’s go into business! Lol.

But we can’t says that they are lucid bears. Those are likely copyrighted. These are California bears!
They're just silhouettes of Grizzlies!

@borski can a cricut machine cut 1mm sheet aluminum (or any other metal)? I'm wondering if I can cut a piece of metal that looks like a flat version of the original, then get a 56mm button press to create the dome effect. Maybe I can print a vinyl decal to add color like I did with these Tesla caps.

IMG_2405.jpeg

IMG_2406.jpeg

I'm planning to re-use by Tesla 19" wheels for a winter set on my AGT. I'd rather not use the Tesla wheel center cap though with the T logo on it. I'm planning to buy some aftermarket ABS wheel center caps like these ones. I was thinking to get a 3M vinyl decal or embossed metal cover for the caps, with some sort of Lucid logo on them. I've found items on etsy like this to make a metal cap for the cap, and I'd like to put a Lucid-ish logo on it.

Does anyone have a high quality vector image of either the "Lucid" printed text name, or the bear logo?
Lucid sells the center wheel caps. They are available in black or silver. Contact your DA.

Lucid sells the center wheel caps. They are available in black or silver. Contact your DA.
I don't know if they will fit the Tesla wheel caps I have though. I'm trying to re-use my 19" Tesla wheels for winter, and every wheel has a different size for the center cap. Does anyone happen to have a measurement of the Lucid center wheel caps? Teslas are 2.25" OD (~57.2mm), and the actual plastic cap is 56mm.

I don't know if they will fit the Tesla wheel caps I have though. I'm trying to re-use my 19" Tesla wheels for winter, and every wheel has a different size for the center cap. Does anyone happen to have a measurement of the Lucid center wheel caps? Teslas are 2.25" OD (~57.2mm), and the actual plastic cap is 56mm.
I bet your DA could find out. They should be your primary contact.

Here is the part number.
DFD586D7-8EB9-43A9-9460-31DCED9A5B6A.jpeg

Back