Referral Code - MX1KDTYY
Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cars
Air Touring
Referral Code
MX1KDTYY
Saw these two parked outside a hotel in San Francisco today. I suppose they really are shipping in the US now.

IMG_0159.webp

Saw one five months ago at an EA fast charger station. Those things are enormous. I'm horrible at predicting what sells and what does not. I think VW is making a mistake not bringing both the long and short wheelbase versions to NA. While VW is likely right in most people preferring the long wb, I think there is a substantial market for the smaller version.

Saw one five months ago at an EA fast charger station. Those things are enormous. I'm horrible at predicting what sells and what does not. I think VW is making a mistake not bringing both the long and short wheelbase versions to NA. While VW is likely right in most people preferring the long wb, I think there is a substantial market for the smaller version.
Longer version is the right move. But 230 miles range, 200hp and $65k base price is the wrong move. It’s probably going to be a flop at that price point

Not saying long version won't sell. I'm saying it is enormous and there is a case for offering both versions in NA. I also think the range is too short. The pricing while somewhat high, will not be major impediment to sales.

Back