I think I need the "Plus Size" model

LucidNC

Verified Owner
I realized early on that my "well-fed" physique and age were going to be an issue w/ getting in and out of the car, and that's on me.

But what is up with the minuscule cup holders ?? I didn't pay much attention to them earlier as (being European) I don't really drink much in my cars, but my wife does and she pointed out the small cup holders to me the other day. She is right, they are crazy small .. why even bother having 2 of them?

Not to mention I have the same issue w/ the wireless phone charger (something I was looking forward to). My iPhone 12Pro Max w/ a small case doesn't fit (unless I take off the case and literally jam the phone down)... AND, adding insult to my "plus size", they have 2 phone slots of the same size .. but only 1 charges ??? .. who thought that'd be a good idea??

Good thing I don't "drink and drive" or "need" wireless charging ;)

1664806732107.png

Reactions: Bel

nicely done!

The Miir brand fit fine, as do my Teapigs and Microlites and no doubt others. The over sized do not. How much coffee do people drink in the car? I can fit 2 long pour double cappuccinos in my Lucid Miir thermos. The cup holders are padded - I assume to keep the cups from rattling. Bigger water bottle fit nicely in the door.

Small bottles holders for Air, big bottle holders for Gravity. 😂

Back