I lost time of use option after updates…just noticed after being away on a road trip

jcook3s

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air GT
DE Number
My 40amp Juice Box worked flawlessly on “Smart Charging/time of use“ before I left and after updates, i can only use it with manual charging. When I plug in, I get an error message on the Lucid App “Charge cord error, please remove and re-plug in or use a different cord” …pleasant SA just told me probably software problem with updates…any feedback? First call in to another SA earlier in day and was told something to the effect of “why should we take responsibility for your non Lucid charger?”….I can live with software issue.

Other threads on this seem to suggest that with the JuiceBox you can still schedule your charging and ignore the Lucid app error, it should charge at the right time anyway. Give it a try.

My 40amp Juice Box worked flawlessly on “Smart Charging/time of use“ before I left and after updates, i can only use it with manual charging. When I plug in, I get an error message on the Lucid App “Charge cord error, please remove and re-plug in or use a different cord” …pleasant SA just told me probably software problem with updates…any feedback? First call in to another SA earlier in day and was told something to the effect of “why should we take responsibility for your non Lucid charger?”….I can live with software issue.
This is also fixed in 2.0.33.

Other threads on this seem to suggest that with the JuiceBox you can still schedule your charging and ignore the Lucid app error, it should charge at the right time anyway. Give it a try.
I did let it try last pm, but had to wake up the car with the Lucid app this morning and start the Juice Box using its mobile app.

Any update on restoring the ability of the car to schedule charging. Until the electrician can install an outlet for my JuiceBox, I’m using a dumb power supply.

Back