I’ve canceled my order….

Bob Lahblaw

Verified Owner
Cars
2022 AGT R
…of Lucid-branded black All Weather Floormats. Originally ordered Oct. 28. Received an email Nov. 8 about a 15-day shipping delay. No further updates since then and still no mats. Also, from images posted by others of the mats in real-world use, I was very disappointed on the minimal coverage. Considering the exorbitant price, plus $25 shipping, the delay, and minimal coverage, I’ve decided to wait for likely better 3rd-party custom-made mats (thanks to those who have been posting updates on those possible future options).

Lucid Customer service was excellent with canceling the order. They confirmed they had received my email request to cancel, and that the cancelation/refund will go through.

Mats aside, I love this freakin’ car! Drove it to/from an annual Dr’s appointment. No desire to play any music or podcasts…just enjoyed the serenity of the ultra-quiet cabin with the slight hum of the futuristic motors, and crazy-smooth ride (even in Swift mode). Even with 5yrs of Tesla Model S’ acceleration under my belt, the Lucid AGT’s acceleration still makes me giddy!

I need to find more errands to run….

Back