I’m currently driving…

Thinjake

Verified Owner
Cars
AGT, Genesis GV80
How do I turn off the highway assist and everything else except for cruise control?

I think you need to press and hold the DDP button, left side of steering wheel, bottom left button, I believe. It should turn off HA (steering wheel icon should disappear) and switch it to just ACC (cruise control).

I think you need to press and hold the DDP button, left side of steering wheel, bottom left button, I believe. It should turn off HA (steering wheel icon should disappear) and switch it to just ACC (cruise control).
This is correct.

Thx! It worked. It required a long dress rather than a tap.

And how do you engage highway assist ? I haven’t used it yet.

And how do you engage highway assist ? I haven’t used it yet.
The same as ACC. The controls are on the left-hand side of the steering wheel. It does Highway Assist by default if available. If you click and hold the bottom left button, it'll toggle between HA and ACC.

The same as ACC. The controls are on the left-hand side of the steering wheel. It does Highway Assist by default if available. If you click and hold the bottom left button, it'll toggle between HA and ACC.
Is it dépendant of what highway you’re driving on? Could it be it hasn’t been activated on Canadian highways yet ?

Is it dépendant of what highway you’re driving on? Could it be it hasn’t been activated on Canadian highways yet ?
That could be. I know HA only works on certain highways so far. I imagine that will expand over time. But it is possible it's not available in Canada at all yet.

Back