- Joined
- Jun 11, 2024
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 2
- Cars
- 2024 Lucid Air Touring
I own a 2024 Lucid Air so in order for me to use the new Lucid UX 3.0, I had to purchase the new computer for $950 plus tax. A service guy came to the house today, which was GREAT, and installed the new hardware. For a couple of hours I had to wait for the computer to be updated with the latest software version, 2.11.0.
Now, when in map on both screens, I have this annoying Map/search box that I could rid off with the old computer but how do I get rid of those search boxes with the new computer?
Now, when in map on both screens, I have this annoying Map/search box that I could rid off with the old computer but how do I get rid of those search boxes with the new computer?