RESOLVED How to keep rear AC on auto all the time?

Percentage

Verified Owner
Cars
White, Santa Cruz AGT
My rear AC keeps turning itself off. Is there a setting to keep it on Auto all the time? It is getting hot in AZ now and I want to keep it on always.

I dont own a lucid, but could it be that the car detects no people in the back?

The car does it by weight. My kids plus car seats are not heavy enough to trigger, so unless you put weights in the back, the process will be manual each and every time.

I have a GT. I was troubled by the rear AC going off in Florida. I have found a solution that works for me. Front AC set to Auto and Sync. Rear AC Set to auto . Mine rear AC stays on and follows the temperature settings I set with the temperature button for the driver.

I have a GT. I was troubled by the rear AC going off in Florida. I have found a solution that works for me. Front AC set to Auto and Sync. Rear AC Set to auto . Mine rear AC stays on and follows the temperature settings I set with the temperature button for the driver.
That should work for me too. If I'm solo in the car, then I always have it set to Auto and Sync, since I want the whole car to my temperature. And that way if I want to change the temp, I can use the button on the dash which is quicker than going into the screen. I never though about setting the rear controls.

Does this stay in place between turning the car on and off? I have not experimented. Maybe I'll do that tomorrow.

Back