How many times has your car been in for service?

How many times has your car been in for service?

• Total voters
I assume in for service includes when they come to your house for a minor repair?
Yeah, basically anything that required them fixing something on the car.

You can hit "View Results" on the right side of the poll.

I can see results and didnt vote since i dont have my agt yet.

Mine wasn't anything major. I had them come out for a rattle on the passenger side when going above 60/70mph but of course it wouldn't happen when the tech was in the car. It's still happening but trying to really figure out where it's coming from before having them come back out.

Just bringing this back up. It will be interesting to see how this might evolve pre vs post "enhanced PDI".

Twice I brought to service center. Impeccable service, Lyft me away, cleaned and filled up electrify when I pick up each time. Even for minor check up.

First service today. Left turn signal malfunctioned. A rep took the vehicle to the Goose Island service center this morning. I didn't realize that one could experience Lucid Air withdrawal symptoms, but I'm Jonesing now.

I now have my second service appointment set up . First one was due to faulty TPMS on one of the tires. Now I noticed a rattle from rear passenger area and appears that door panel is loose from door on the bottom portion. Relatively minor issues compared to others so far 🤞.

First service today. Left turn signal malfunctioned. A rep took the vehicle to the Goose Island service center this morning. I didn't realize that one could experience Lucid Air withdrawal symptoms, but I'm Jonesing now.

My car goes in to Goose Island for the same repair Thursday. Will be my second time in. 1. hood latch cinch motor replacement and 2. left light bar malfunction/replacement

Back