How Many of Each Variant?

Bus Driver

Verified Owner
Cars
Tesla MX, MS; Air GT
Sorry for the clumsy manner of my question. So only 500 odd Dream editions were built, with Lucid dangling the tantalising prospect of building more by creating a waiting list.

Will the production numbers Grand Tourings, Tourings, Pures and so on be similiarly capped?

In other words if I don’t put my order in now for a Grand Touring, I’ll miss out and will have to order another lower range variant in the future?

I believe only the Dream edition was capped and all other versions you can buy as many as you can afford…..

Ultimately, waiting will bring more interesting combinations of price and features vs capability. More power? More range? Air suspension? Blue exterior? At some point it's time to take a bite.

Sorry for the clumsy manner of my question. So only 500 odd Dream editions were built, with Lucid dangling the tantalising prospect of building more by creating a waiting list.

Will the production numbers Grand Tourings, Tourings, Pures and so on be similiarly capped?

In other words if I don’t put my order in now for a Grand Touring, I’ll miss out and will have to order another lower range variant in the future?
No caps. From the average selling price and other information stated in earnings calls, se can surmise that AP reservations are about 2.3 to 2.5 times the number of AGT. And AGT are >= AT.

Back