How bright is stealth light bar?

blueice89

Cars
Lucid 22”AGT quantum
Those that got blacked out light bars or stealth light bars. How bright does it get at night just curious? Thinking of whether to go the full black put or just keep the silver pieces. I love the light bar bright ness currently.

Attachments

• IMG_7536.jpeg
    IMG_7536.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 121
Those that got blacked out light bars or stealth light bars. How bright does it get at night just curious? Thinking of whether to go the full black put or just keep the silver pieces. I love the light bar bright ness currently.
Are you talking about the front one's "blade light," or the rear one? As for the silver pieces, I think its really a matter of taste. I love QG with the trim, but stealth with it also looks fantastic.

Are you talking about the front one's "blade light," or the rear one? As for the silver pieces, I think its really a matter of taste. I love QG with the trim, but stealth with it also looks fantastic.
Blade light

Blade light
So by blacking it out, you want to remove all function of the blade(full black out), or smoke it? I would definitely not black it out fully because the blade looks soo good! And also, just plain safety as it makes your car visible.(for wider cars, this is needed.)

Back