Home Delivery

hanifjenkins

Cars
Lucid
Has anyone experienced Lucid's home delivery? I'm not interested in picking up my vehicle 6 hours away and was told it would be delivered to my home. Has anyone experienced home delivery?

Has anyone experienced Lucid's home delivery? I'm not interested in picking up my vehicle 6 hours away and was told it would be delivered to my home. Has anyone experienced home delivery?
I got my delivery at home. The associate actually drove it from Costa Mesa to Sherman Oaks and took an Uber back. Before signing the paperwork, he gave me time to inspect the car, gave me a guided tour of all the features, setup my profiles and mobile keys, and answered all my open questions from reading this forum. It was the smoothest delivery I've ever had.

I got my delivery at home. The associate actually drove it from Costa Mesa to Sherman Oaks and took an Uber back. Before signing the paperwork, he gave me time to inspect the car, gave me a guided tour of all the features, setup my profiles and mobile keys, and answered all my open questions from reading this forum. It was the smoothest delivery I've ever had.
Thanks! I don't think they'll be driving mine to me. Or at least I hope not. I'll like to get it coated before and any chips to the paint occurs. I'm interested in if anyone had it delivered via a carrier and had a zoom setup meeting. How was that experience? Did anyone have to complete an IOU on a delivered vehicle?

Thanks! I don't think they'll be driving mine to me. Or at least I hope not. I'll like to get it coated before and any chips to the paint occurs. I'm interested in if anyone had it delivered via a carrier and had a zoom setup meeting. How was that experience? Did anyone have to complete an IOU on a delivered vehicle?
There's others that received theirs by transport so they can give you that feedback. Just make sure you request closed transport or covered transport otherwise you risk the same open air issues for a 6 hr trip before PPF and coating.

My car was delivered from Houston to Hoover Alabama. It was an enclosed trailer, another Lucid was in there for Tennessee delivery. The driver was professional and courteous. Gave me time to look the car over. Zoom meeting was setup by the Houston office via text message and Zeeshan helped me set up everything. Extremely easy process. Very smooth.

There's others that received theirs by transport so they can give you that feedback. Just make sure you request closed transport or covered transport otherwise you risk the same open air issues for a 6 hr trip before PPF and coating.
Thanks! That was helpful.

Mine was delivered to my home on Tuesday. It was loaded into a trailer in Florida and driven up to my home in Atlanta. Lucid made it a great experience but it was weird to have a brand new car show up in the back of the long enclosed trailer pulled by a pickup truck. I had envisioned it differently even though the results were fine.

The car showed up late in the evening after some delays but my delivery advisor got me on the phone talked me through everything. I put it in the garage and we spoke again first thing in the morning to do my orientation and get configured. The only thing I can say I didn’t like was watching them put their hands on the paint and slide themselves through the window to get into the vehicle. That’s how narrow the trailer was and I ended up with some damage to a seat cushion. Beats three hours at a car dealership any day!

Mine was delivered to my home with closed transport 110 miles from the Chicago service center. The only glitch was they arrived 2 hours before the scheduled time and I was not home. A delivery advisor walked me through initial set up by phone. Other than the scheduling issue, the whole thing was a very good experience.

Yes. I had mine delivered to me at home. What would you like to know?

You're Welcome!

Back