Home Delivery

No fee for home delivery according to my DA and I live in NC, about as far as one gets from the nearest Sales/Service Center.

No fee for home delivery according to my DA and I live in NC, about as far as one gets from the nearest Sales/Service Center.
That was my understanding as well. I explained to my DA I’m 2+ hours from the nearest studio in northern Jersey and his response was they would deliver the vehicle to my home if I wished. No mention of additional cost.

Does anyone know if there is an extra charge to get the Air (specifically the GT) delivered to your home rather than picking it up at a service center? I'm still debating whether to make the 3 hour trip to Beverly Hills or just stay home and let them come to me.
I was told today when I got my VIN there is no charge for my home delivery. I live in Atlanta, GA and the closest service center is in Riviera Beach, Fl which is over 600 miles and nearly a 9 hour drive.

I was told today when I got my VIN there is no charge for my home delivery. I live in Atlanta, GA and the closest service center is in Riviera Beach, Fl which is over 600 miles and nearly a 9 hour drive.
I heard the same. I’m in metro Atlanta with confirmed order. I’ll probably not see my Grand Touring till at least June since I selected Quantum Grey along with 20” wheels.

We should consider starting a Lucid club in Atlanta or Georgia.

Reactions: WJA
Yes I got a call yesterday as it was my first intro to my DA. Before I even asked the question about delivery he said I would have the car delivered.

I am about 8 hours from any studio or service center. I’m in Atlanta.

I heard the same. I’m in metro Atlanta with confirmed order. I’ll probably not see my Grand Touring till at least June since I selected Quantum Grey along with 20” wheels.

We should consider starting a Lucid club in Atlanta or Georgia.
Someone in Georgia has an AGT now. I saw a post by AP3 (the XPEL installer) which showed they are installing paint protection and tint on a Lucid AGT.

DA called today. He said home delivery is free. Im 80 miles north of Seattle service center. Seattle doesnt have studo.

I’m in San Diego and my GT was at the Costa Mesa service center. I picked it up in person but was originally intending to take home delivery which was stated as no extra charge.

For anyone who doesn't live in a state where Lucid directly sells cars, keep in mind that if you ask for home delivery the fine print in your T&Cs state that your car is deemed to be delivered when it's loaded onto the truck. It's insured but I'm not certain what practical consequences this has.
Thanks for that info. I’m waiting on a silver Touring model (so it will be awhile). I live in Nashville, I’m thinking I may have to pick up in Dallas possibly. Home delivery would likely be ridiculous.

Thanks for that info. I’m waiting on a silver Touring model (so it will be awhile). I live in Nashville, I’m thinking I may have to pick up in Dallas possibly. Home delivery would likely be ridiculous.
Let them bring it to you. It doesn't matter where you are, and you will be able to engage the service concierge at your home without distraction.

Back