Highway Assist in Canada?

deeohgee

Cars
Lucid Air Dream
Hi all, my car was updated to 2.0.18 and said that it came with Highway Assist. I tried using it on the 401 in Toronto and it doesn't work. Does Highway Assist work for anyone in Canada yet?

Tried with 2.0.35 and previous versions, on QC 20, QC 40, ON 401, etc. No go.

Agreed, they said it's not here in Canada at all yet. They are waiting for it to be released.

Agreed, they said it's not here in Canada at all yet. They are waiting for it to be released.
With the geofencing, I imagine they have to do some work on each individual road to get the car to recognize it. Hopefully they will get to some of the major roads in Canada soon.

Is there a list of all the routes where Highway Assist currently works?

I randomly noticed this morning that Highway Assist is now working in Canada! I was on the QEW west of Toronto. It shuts off immediately when exiting the highway (really jarring shutoff if you’re not ready for it), but it’s finally here. Only used it for one exit so didn’t have a chance to find out how good it really is. Hope it can restart from full stop on the highway during traffic.

I was also pleasantly surprised to see Highway Assist working yesterday. I also just tried it briefly on the QEW for 5-10 mins. Seemed to work fine, but will need to use it more often to get a better idea.

Back