HelpI

SubSailor

Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
Tesla M3, AirGT
I have been reading this forum for over a year. I ordered a GT silver, tahoe, 20 inch then changed to GT QG, Tahoe, 19 inch. I have sweated my decision, lamented over the slow delivery, installed a charger and confirmed my order, and then watched the tax credit evaporate most likely. Hell, just give me the car and let me drive!!!!
Seriously, lots of time on this forum and appreciate the owners letting us "wantabees" know what they have experienced. It is quite satisfying to know about what you may encounter. I did go through all the Lucid learning videos...so next test drive I can be alittle more subjective in my analysis of my $150k plus investment. I do love my Tesla but wifey has taken it over almost completely. I am one that has had no problems with Tesla software and actually enjoy one pedal driving. I am ready to get in my Lucid and go...I do not anticipate being disappointed by anything but the software. Being a retired missile guy, I can live with software being groomed...but if the car dies completely, I may have problems with a Lexus loaner and having to gas it up. Living in Tucson and going by factory in Casa Grande, I cannot believe the size and less than 2 thousand cars so far???? Must be something being done other than autos being produced.... maybe electric tractors for all the farmland surrounding the factory.

A lot of us are in the same boat and have been waiting a long time. I placed a deposit in December 2020 for a Touring then upgraded to a GT. Sometimes I wonder if coming on the forum is better or worse than just leaving for weeks at a time but I keep getting pulled back expecting a post titled “huge batch of VINS being given out”!
😊

If you’ve already confirmed your order, you’re grandfathered under the old tax credit. You might also trying contacting your DA and tell him you’ll accept a cancellation should one become available.

I saw a GT QG/Mohave/21 for sale in Scottsdale for $152k...I swear if it had the Tahoe interior I would have seriously considered it. It was a Benz and Beemers.

I believe this dealership in Scottsdale had quite a few Lucids for sale. The GT in QG only has 115 miles on it so I believe they may be hoarding as many as possible to sell. Benz and Beemer. I have a second test drive scheduled October 3rd but will definitely go by and look at these Lucids before heading back to Tucson. I still hope for 2022 delivery but I am a June confirmation.

Back