Help playing Amazon Music on Lucid Air using Pixel 7pro

plnj

Reaction score
Cars
Lucid Air Pure
I used play Amazon Music using Alexa on my Lucid Air Pure. Since Alexa was replaced by Heh Lucid, I have tried to listen Amazon Music using bluetooth without any luck.

Issue: The play on phone does not do anything when phone is connected to Lucid via bluetooth. When I move away from car (so not connected to Lucid via bluetooth) the play works and I can listen to music.

I have tried the following with the help of custome service:

1. Soft reset on pilot screen. Hard reset with brake and couple of other button pressed.
2. I can see on my phone bluetooth setting that I am connected to Lucid 522.
3. I can see on Lucid that my pixel 7pro is connected.

Customer service said the next step will be making an appointment. I am at 7000 mile so probably have them look at it when I take it to 10000 mile service. Hoping someone has a suggestion which can make it work before that.

Also want to add all functions work using Heh Lucid: Navigation, making calls etc.
Since your phone works over Bluetooth, It doesn't sound like the car's problem for not playing music over Bluetooth. Mine worked fine on the first day with a Samsung phone, and it's been fine for almost 3 years.

Can you pair another phone (from friends, relatives, strangers...) to see if it's still a problem?

Back