Hello new AT owner in the South Puget Sound

Dark_Energy

Verified Owner
Reaction score
Cars
AT Blk Stealth 21"Sport
Hi all, I took delivery of my 2024 AT Infinite Black Stealth with 21" Aero Sport wheels and an odometer reading of 25 miles on September 30 in Seattle WA. I found the whole finance application process was quick and easy but also confusing and sometimes required a little blind faith. Lucid is currently offering amazing incentives which made it hard for me to ignore. By luck the AT I wanted was in Seattle so it qualified for the 5K onsite bonus so I made the decision to get the car on Friday and by Monday I was driving home in my new Air Touring. This is my first all electric vehicle and I couldn't be happier for Lucid to be my first. I've been electric curious for a long time. I almost bought a Nissan Leaf in 2010 , going so far as pre-ordering and even joining the Leaf owners forum. But I ultimately backed out because my range anxiety was too great. Back then the Leaf's range would have barely covered my daily commute and the public charging infrastructure was non-existent. I ended buying a 2011 Toyota Prius and have been driving it until recently. The Prius has been the best car I've owned so far in terms of trouble-free reliability and longevity, but it was time to for a change. My progression from ICE - Hybrid - EV led me to Lucid. My first impression of the AT is it's beautiful amazing car. I hope I feel the same way after the honeymoon is over. Regarding the tech, I'm still figuring things out. I just learned how to engage HA the other day and I still need to get comfortable with level 2/3?? autonomous driving. But all in all I'm very happy. Looking forward to engaging with fellow Lucid owners, asking questions and sharing my experiences to help other members. I'm also looking forward to seeing another Lucid on the road! I've seen a lot of Tesla's, Rivian, and other EV's but no Lucid's yet. I hope in time that will change and I'll see several Lucid's daily.

Hi all, I took delivery of my 2024 AT Infinite Black Stealth with 21" Aero Sport wheels and an odometer reading of 25 miles on September 30 in Seattle WA. I found the whole finance application process was quick and easy but also confusing and sometimes required a little blind faith. Lucid is currently offering amazing incentives which made it hard for me to ignore. By luck the AT I wanted was in Seattle so it qualified for the 5K onsite bonus so I made the decision to get the car on Friday and by Monday I was driving home in my new Air Touring. This is my first all electric vehicle and I couldn't be happier for Lucid to be my first. I've been electric curious for a long time. I almost bought a Nissan Leaf in 2010 , going so far as pre-ordering and even joining the Leaf owners forum. But I ultimately backed out because my range anxiety was too great. Back then the Leaf's range would have barely covered my daily commute and the public charging infrastructure was non-existent. I ended buying a 2011 Toyota Prius and have been driving it until recently. The Prius has been the best car I've owned so far in terms of trouble-free reliability and longevity, but it was time to for a change. My progression from ICE - Hybrid - EV led me to Lucid. My first impression of the AT is it's beautiful amazing car. I hope I feel the same way after the honeymoon is over. Regarding the tech, I'm still figuring things out. I just learned how to engage HA the other day and I still need to get comfortable with level 2/3?? autonomous driving. But all in all I'm very happy. Looking forward to engaging with fellow Lucid owners, asking questions and sharing my experiences to help other members. I'm also looking forward to seeing another Lucid on the road! I've seen a lot of Tesla's, Rivian, and other EV's but no Lucid's yet. I hope in time that will change and I'll see several Lucid's daily.

Congrats on your new AT and welcome to Lucid (and EV in general) ownership!

Welcome from an AGT infinite Black + Stealth owner in N Seattle!

Congrats and welcome! My AT is my first electric vehicle as well. Range anxiety was certainly a concern beforehand for me, but the range of efficiency of the Lucid has been very comforting.

The Touring being a middle child in the Lucid lineup, it doesn't get much love on this forum. My most road trips, the Touring range is more than sufficient. Since it is your first EV, planning is the key. Plan your route accordingly and you will be fine.

Back