Hello from Upstate NY

Veritas51683

Verified Owner
Cars
Air Sapphire
Hello all! First drove a GT when my father took delivery of his the day before Thanksgiving last year. I was immediately sold and pre-ordered the Sapphire the very next day. Very excited for it to be released and glad to be a part of this community!

That sounds amazing! What part of the state are you from? I originally hail from Highland (between Poughkeepsie and New Paltz) but now live in Saratoga County (Rexford).

Ah, not far at all! Can't wait to see you flying by me on the Northway!

Sorry, but I (Pure) drive the Taconic. It's a wicked fun road to roam. IMHO, it's the only thing Robert Moses ever got right.

That sounds amazing! What part of the state are you from? I originally hail from Highland (between Poughkeepsie and New Paltz) but now live in Saratoga County (Rexford).
No kidding! That's right in my backyard. I live in Kingston, and my brother lives in New Paltz. I'll be in Poughkeepsie tomorrow for my job and used to work in Highland often as well.

Saratoga is beautiful though, no comparison!

Sorry, but I (Pure) drive the Taconic. It's a wicked fun road to roam. IMHO, it's the only thing Robert Moses ever got right.
I lived in NYC for 19 years and was sad to learn the FDR drive and west side highway were built against much opposition because the city planners originally wanted to have public access shore around Manhattan. Having driven the Lucid on both sides of that hellscape drive, yeah Robert Moses needs a trout slap. The Taconic is fun as hell though, not many places for the cops to hide but when they do you can’t ever see them, so yeah, as mentioned above my little Uniden saved me $$&. But the Hutchinson River Parkway…white knuckle terror non-stop. Upstate has some nice drives, going from Ithica to Cazenovia is fun…unless it’s snowing heavily. But once again the Lucid handled all of those situations like it was nothing.

Hellscape is indeed the word.

Drove to Williamstown this afternoon, another cool trip on Rte. 22 & 43 with lots of twists and hills, perfect for a Lucid!

Fun!

Back