Hello from Tempe, AZ

We picked up our new Pure AWD yesterday afternoon. Breaks my heart that I only got to play with it for a few hours before turning it in to my detailer for some ceramic coating, but so far so good!
Hyer Quality Detail?

Welcome! Same thing happened to me. Got the car and detailed (Hyer) had an opening sooner than expected. Got to drive all of one day before dropping it off to them.

No. DAC Auto Detailing Solutions in Scottsdale. Andy Cole is friend of mine and avid auto enthusiast who is also the AZ chief concours judge for the Porsche Club of America. He does all the detailing himself, and I trust him to treat my car as he would his own. I'm having his longest-life ceramic coating applied. Nice to get it in right away, while the finish is still flawless.

No. DAC Auto Detailing Solutions in Scottsdale. Andy Cole is friend of mine and avid auto enthusiast who is also the AZ chief concours judge for the Porsche Club of America. He does all the detailing himself, and I trust him to treat my car as he would his own. I'm having his longest-life ceramic coating applied. Nice to get it in right away, while the finish is still flawless.
Nice, glad to learn about other solid detailers in the area.

We picked up our new Pure AWD yesterday afternoon. Breaks my heart that I only got to play with it for a few hours before turning it in to my detailer for some ceramic coating, but so far so good!
Welcome to the Lucid Club!

What is the charge / cost for the long-term ceramic? Is it a 8 year or 10 year?
Welcome ……

Hi. Getting my Lucid in a few days and trying to figure out what other owners are doing to protect it. I've seen / read a few things about the ceramic coating. Not sure what other services/ detailing I should be looking to do. Also, any recommendations for Arizona? I checked out the Hyer Quality Detail website. Reviews looked good, but looking to see if there are other companies to compare with. Thanks.

I had the ceramic coating done by DAC Auto Detailing Solutions in Scottsdale. Done by Andy Cole himself, as this is a side business for him. It's great to do it right away, since that avoids almost all the body prep, which is most of the cost. Andy uses Crystal Serum Light. It looks beautiful, and you can see/feel the difference. Protective film would obviously afford greater chip protection, but I neither like the look nor the cost.

I had fully body PPF and ceramic coating done by Hyer. It's been a year since those were applied and I remain quite pleased with the results.

Thanks for the recommendations. Hyer looks like a good option, but they're a bit further than I wanted to go. I'm in Scottsdale, they're in Tempe, with Google Maps giving a distance of about 20 miles. I'd either have to Uber back home or have my wife follow me and then leave together. DAC doesn't seem to have much information to go by, but looks like it's mobile service. The Lucid service center also suggested a company for it. Looks like I have some options. Will probably come down to cost vs. convivence.

I suggest that you give Andy a call. He lives up near Pinnacle Peak, and does the detailing in his garage. I think he will meet you at his home and go over the car with you. If you proceed, he will drive you home, and then pick you up when the car is ready. (If you are lucky, he will take you there and back in his Martini Racing Edition Porsche.) Bear in mind that he will want the ceramic coating to cure at least overnight.

I don't have any idea about ceramic coating but once I had my car detailing with azautodetailing and I was satisfied with their service.

Back