Hello from San Francisco CA

Congrats! I'm still waiting for my AT. I was informed by my DA that my AT has finish production and should be on the way to the Millbrae, CA in about a week.

Congrats Got ours about 5 weeks ago you'll love the car, take your time with the software.

It’s a great car! When little things screw up ( cameras go unavailable or random other annoying events) learn the valet and Bobby reset and everything will work again, for a while.

😅😅😅 thank you!!
It’s a great car! When little things screw up ( cameras go unavailable or random other annoying events) learn the valet and Bobby reset and everything will work again, for a while.
😅😅😅 thank you!!

I am expecting to take delivery of my AT this Saturday. First thing I would like to do is to get it wrapped with PPF. I have called several shops in the Bay Area and received quotes from $5,500 to $7,000 for full wrap with custom cutting. Any recommendations for a shop for PPF?

I am expecting to take delivery of my AT this Saturday. First thing I would like to do is to get it wrapped with PPF. I have called several shops in the Bay Area and received quotes from $5,500 to $7,000 for full wrap with custom cutting. Any recommendations for a shop for PPF?
Congratulations on the new car and welcome to the forum.

There are multiple threads on this. This one is under local communities/California - https://lucidowners.com/threads/bay-area-ppf.2349/

There is also a lot of information in Car Care and Detailing - https://lucidowners.com/forums/car-care-protection-detailing.37/

Please also use the search function to find more.

I read those posts. Besides the two shops repeating over and over again. I don't see other shops or details (good and bad).

I read those posts. Besides the two shops repeating over and over again. I don't see other shops or details (good and bad).
There’s a reason for that :)

Shops vary in quality, and you can definitely find cheaper PPF shops, but you get what you pay for. Those two shops do quality work and have done many Lucids before, hence why they get the repeat business.

Hello everyone i just picked up my GT today!! 😎😎
All of us in the bay area will appreciate hearing from you where it is safe to park Lucid in the city without worrying about a breakin and your experience on charging as well.

Back