Hello from New Jersey (South Jersey area)

atuljainmd

Hi fellow Lucid fans.

First time EV owner. I placed my order on 11/8/22 for the Air Touring Zenith Red Stealth, Mojave Interior, 20" Aero Lite Stealth Wheels, Glass Canopy Roof and AWD Drivetrain. My dashboard says preparing for production as of 12/29/2022. They told me production should being anytime between January 2022 and March 2022 and then 2-6 weeks for delivery after production begins. I have seen a few Lucids in my area and the car looks AMAZING!! I can't wait to get mine.

Will be great to connect with all the local Lucid owners.

Hi - Welcome to the club.
@joec - We should create the Northeast meet up club as well.

Hi fellow Lucid fans.

First time EV owner. I placed my order on 11/8/22 for the Air Touring Zenith Red Stealth, Mojave Interior, 20" Aero Lite Stealth Wheels, Glass Canopy Roof and AWD Drivetrain. My dashboard says preparing for production as of 12/29/2022. They told me production should being anytime between January 2022 and March 2022 and then 2-6 weeks for delivery after production begins. I have seen a few Lucids in my area and the car looks AMAZING!! I can't wait to get mine.

Will be great to connect with all the local Lucid owners.
I have Stealth on my order and my DA told me he expects mid January on starting Stealth on the production line and then delivery within 4-6 weeks. That timing would work for me

Back