Hello from Morgan Hill, CA

ben_2514

Verified Owner
Hello there! Just placed an order for a GT with Stealth Look option so hoping to have it built in Q1. Very excited!!

Based in Morgan Hill CA where the roads can be very gravelly so between now and my delivery I’ll be searching for a place in the Bay Area to get a very good paint protection treatment! Any tips would be appreciated :)

Maybe go for 19" or 20" wheels too.

Welcome to the forum! South county has so many beautiful roads to explore tucked into the valleys, especially in the spring. Driving them in the Lucid just amplifies the experience. Enjoy!

I've lived in that area for most of the last 35 years and don't recall that there's lots of gravel on the roads (but certainly some rural driveways!) ... most of my road scratches come from debris from trucks on the highways, and parking lot dings. But there are a couple of PPF places previously recommended in the Bay Area: OCDetailing and Deep Reflections. No personal experience. And a search for PPF in the Morgan Hill area showed a place in Gilroy as well.

Welcome. We have a great group of owners here in the Bay Area. We seem to be split between 2 preferred places. Many of us prefer Deep Reflections in Los Gatos, while others prefer OCD detailing in Fremont.

I've heard good things about OCD. Will check out Deep Reflections as well.

Thanks for the welcomes and recommendations folks! I'll check these places out. And yeah @MHDave you're right most of Morgan Hill's roads are fine, just I live out in the more rural area and have to commute on the 101 with all those trucks!

Make sure you mention you are a member of this Forum and you’d like the Lucid Discount.

Back