Hello From Highland Park, IL (Chicago)

Just wanted to say welcome. I hope your car comes soon!

Greetings from Chicago
Highland Park is a lovely place

Greetings from Chicago
Highland Park is a lovely place
Thanks! You are in Napervile? Not a bad place either. Havnt read your posts, but I am assuming you got yours already. I hope its mostly a good experience.

Thanks! You are in Napervile? Not a bad place either. Havnt read your posts, but I am assuming you got yours already. I hope its mostly a good experience.
I am in the city, in E. Lakeview.
The car has been a blast.
Just a couple of issues in 5ish months, right rear soft close stopped working (Lucid has a campaign to replace latches) and the right cockpit and pilot screens went blank one time. A hard re-set addressed that.
The car is at Goose Island being looked at this week.

I am in the city, in E. Lakeview.
The car has been a blast.
Just a couple of issues in 5ish months, right rear soft close stopped working (Lucid has a campaign to replace latches) and the right cockpit and pilot screens went blank one time. A hard re-set addressed that.
The car is at Goose Island being looked at this week.
👍 Not bad all things considered

Newbie. Just placed reservation deposit over the weekend. Touring, but with metal roof. So maybe I will be waiting for a while.
Welcome. Out in Naperville here myself. Feel free to dm me with any questions! Coming up on one month of ownership here and loving every bit of it, even despite the few quirks that I've had that involved services (the Chicago Goose Island service center is phenomenal btw)

Welcome. Out in Naperville here myself. Feel free to dm me with any questions! Coming up on one month of ownership here and loving every bit of it, even despite the few quirks that I've had that involved services (the Chicago Goose Island service center is phenomenal btw)
Thank you! Congrats on getting it!

Just got my VIN! & my status changed to "In Production"! Also, I was able to apply for the lease. Haven't heard anything from my DA yet though.

Just got my VIN! & my status changed to "In Production"! Also, I was able to apply for the lease. Haven't heard anything from my DA yet though.
One step closer! I've had my car since late September, 7,800 smiles on the clock. Goose Island sevice is stellar.

Congrats, Exciting!

Reactions: BAW
I’m in the Gold Coast and can confirm that the Goose Island facility is great to work with. In June it will be one year and the soft ware improvements have been amazing. Inside it feels like a different car than a year ago. Enjoy yours when it arrives and just maybe we can have a Chicago area meet up this summer.

I’m in the Gold Coast and can confirm that the Goose Island facility is great to work with. In June it will be one year and the soft ware improvements have been amazing. Inside it feels like a different car than a year ago. Enjoy yours when it arrives and just maybe we can have a Chicago area meet up this summer.
A Chicago area meet up is a great idea, a massing of Lucid Air's meeting and moving out in procession would be impressive. I'm thinking some terrestrial and drone video footage would be appropriate.

A Chicago area meet up is a great idea, a massing of Lucid Air's meeting and moving out in procession would be impressive. I'm thinking some terrestrial and drone video footage would be appropriate.
I would be up for that
Haven't seen another one on the road around here in a while

Update on my delivery:
Car was delivered to the Chicago Goose Island location a couple weeks ago. Unfortunately it suffered damage during the transport 🤦‍♂️. My understanding is that a rock hit the windshield and they are waiting on a replacement part. Hope to get it soon..

@BAW Welcome to the Lucid family.
I'm in Las Vegas but grew up in Highland Park and still have most of my family there!

You'll be so happy with the Touring. I've had mine since Dec and have no problems whatsoever. Everytime I get in the car I feel amazed and fortunate to be driving this thing. I say thing because I don't even consider it a car, as it's so far ahead of anything out there.

If you have any questions or want to reach out to me directly feel free. I can think of plenty of nice rides in HP to take!

Also, you should consider joining the regional forum for Chicago, which would be in the "North Central" regional group. Click here and select "Watch" here: https://lucidowners.com/forums/north-central.26/
The reason is any local discussions, like meetups, Studios, or Service (e.g. Goose Island) is really tied to location.

Welcome!

Newbie. Just placed reservation deposit over the weekend. Touring, but with metal roof. So maybe I will be waiting for a while.
I'm seeing more of them lately! White, Silver, Gold, Black, and someone has one just like my Zenith Red, too.

Rob
Northbrook

@BAW Welcome to the Lucid family.
I'm in Las Vegas but grew up in Highland Park and still have most of my family there!

You'll be so happy with the Touring. I've had mine since Dec and have no problems whatsoever. Everytime I get in the car I feel amazed and fortunate to be driving this thing. I say thing because I don't even consider it a car, as it's so far ahead of anything out there.

If you have any questions or want to reach out to me directly feel free. I can think of plenty of nice rides in HP to take!

Also, you should consider joining the regional forum for Chicago, which would be in the "North Central" regional group. Click here and select "Watch" here: https://lucidowners.com/forums/north-central.26/
The reason is any local discussions, like meetups, Studios, or Service (e.g. Goose Island) is really tied to location.

Welcome!
Awesome. Vegas is always fun :)
I am now watching the north central region. Thanks!

Back