Hello from Germany

911_Air

Reaction score
Cars
Air Touring - Stealth
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself as a new member of the forum. I'm from Dusseldorf, Germany. I’m a car enthusiast, particularly interested in electric vehicles and sports cars from Germany :) . I recently got myself a Lucid Air Touring and I’m excited to learn more about the vehicle and exchange experiences with fellow car lovers. My previous car was NIO ET7.

I’m looking forward to engaging in discussions, sharing tips, and contributing wherever I can.

Attachments

• Luc.webp
    Luc.webp
    137.4 KB · Views: 48
Hi, I am in North Rhine-Westphalia, Dusseldorf. Have you already seen more of Lucids in your area? I haven't seen any yet.

2.2.10 and you?

Hey @911_Air
I really like the White Stealth version. I have also ordered a white Touring but I'm waiting for the 2025 Modell which still a while to arrive. I live close to Zurich Switzerland and drive a Tesla Modell S at the moment.

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself as a new member of the forum. I'm from Dusseldorf, Germany. I’m a car enthusiast, particularly interested in electric vehicles and sports cars from Germany :) . I recently got myself a Lucid Air Touring and I’m excited to learn more about the vehicle and exchange experiences with fellow car lovers. My previous car was NIO ET7.

I’m looking forward to engaging in discussions, sharing tips, and contributing wherever I can.

Hello and welcome! Hope you enjoy your new Air Touring!

Hi everyone,

Bin zwar in den USA kann aber jederzeit aushelfen falls notwendig
AR

Hello and welcome! Hope you enjoy your new Air Touring!
Thank you! The car is very nice, but it will likely need several more updates before it truly reaches its full potential.

Hey @911_Air
I really like the White Stealth version. I have also ordered a white Touring but I'm waiting for the 2025 Modell which still a while to arrive. I live close to Zurich Switzerland and drive a Tesla Modell S at the moment.
Great! How does the 2025 model differ?

Hi everyone,

Welcome! I look forward to hearing about your experiences, along with owners around the globe. Keep contributing!

Back