Hello from Dallas!

Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your new beast!

I am a new Pure owner from Dallas. I got my delivery of Zenith Red Air Pure yesterday. I love the drive so far. I am in the process of learning more and getting accustomed to the car.
Welcome to the club! Hope to get a meet-up organized for the NTX owners at some point! Question: did you pick up your Pure at the Design Studio in Plano? Curious if they said anything about opening up their chargers in the parking garage to Lucid owners. When I picked up our AT last December they said, "no not at this time".

Thank you everybody. @Keithmaj organizing a meetup would be fantastic. I did pickup at the Plano studio. I did not ask them the question on using their chargers. I live 10 min from the Studio and I did not think about the possibility to charge at their location.

Thank you everybody. @Keithmaj organizing a meetup would be fantastic. I did pickup at the Plano studio. I did not ask them the question on using their chargers. I live 10 min from the Studio and I did not think about the possibility to charge at their location.
We're about to pick up our new Cosmo silver AGT hopefully later this week, I will definitely ask as we live close by the studio also.

Back