• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

Hello from CA: selling Dream Perf soon...

RobW

Cars
Dream Performance
Took delivery April 2022, initially thought to flip it (sorry) but loved it so much I decided to keep it. Changed my mind back and forth multiple times, my financial situation now changed forcing the decision.
Still love the car, but I'm very fortunate to have some other fun cars and I find that when I need a blast to clear out the cobwebs the Lucid isn't the one I choose. It's needs a home with someone who would appreciate it more than I do.
Dream Performance Edition, #420 of 520, 800 miles, mint. $130k.
Haven't read the guidelines yet so apologies if it's not OK to discuss sales...

Qapla' with your sale.​

Took delivery April 2022, initially thought to flip it (sorry) but loved it so much I decided to keep it. Changed my mind back and forth multiple times, my financial situation now changed forcing the decision.
Still love the car, but I'm very fortunate to have some other fun cars and I find that when I need a blast to clear out the cobwebs the Lucid isn't the one I choose. It's needs a home with someone who would appreciate it more than I do.
Dream Performance Edition, #420 of 520, 800 miles, mint. $130k.
Haven't read the guidelines yet so apologies if it's not OK to discuss sales...
You would think that Elon Musk would want number 420.

I might be interested …
where is the car located? Color?
I tried to DM you, but either I couldn’t figure out how, or I don’t have that capability.
Thanks, -Tom

I might be interested …
where is the car located? Color?
I tried to DM you, but either I couldn’t figure out how, or I don’t have that capability.
Thanks, -Tom
Fixed that, try again!

Ha, yeah, the #420 ID plate is awesome, not least because the car is located just south of San Francisco where people get the reference.

To be clear, the car is awesome, I have nothing negative to say about it. The acceleration is outrageous of course, but the build quality is great and the packaging superb. Rear legroom is more than a long wheelbase Range Rover. Trunk space too, and that's not including the front one.

Knowing that you have 1,111 bhp (!!) at your disposal, and that it could embarrass almost anything on the road, is difficult to describe. Not a situation I ever expected to have to try to describe.

The issues are external, and twofold:

1) I got laid off.
2) I have an E-Type/XKE convertible and a Ferrari 412 (manual, V12) and when I "feel the need for speed" they are the ones I choose over the Lucid.

Ha, yeah, the #420 ID plate is awesome, not least because the car is located just south of San Francisco where people get the reference.

To be clear, the car is awesome, I have nothing negative to say about it. The acceleration is outrageous of course, but the build quality is great and the packaging superb. Rear legroom is more than a long wheelbase Range Rover. Trunk space too, and that's not including the front one.

Knowing that you have 1,111 bhp (!!) at your disposal, and that it could embarrass almost anything on the road, is difficult to describe. Not a situation I ever expected to have to try to describe.

The issues are external, and twofold:

1) I got laid off.
2) I have an E-Type/XKE convertible and a Ferrari 412 (manual, V12) and when I "feel the need for speed" they are the ones I choose over the Lucid.
Still haven't mentioned the color =P

LOL, sorry. Black.

Attachments

• IMG-0750.jpg
    IMG-0750.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 258
  • Screen Shot 2022-09-20 at 6.12.58 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-09-20 at 6.12.58 AM.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 246
  • Screen Shot 2022-09-20 at 6.15.11 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-09-20 at 6.15.11 AM.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 248