headlight beam adjustment

Rajac

New Member

Joined
May 17, 2025
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
Cars
Lucid air touring
Looks like one Side of the beam is off.
Can I do manual calibration by adjusting with screw-driver like other cars by parking in front of flat wall ?
 
Looks like one Side of the beam is off.
Can I do manual calibration by adjusting with screw-driver like other cars by parking in front of flat wall ?
Not likely. I would take it to the service center to have it checked out (or mobile service). The lights use a matrix led and can be "positioned" to a degree in software. Maybe your lights can be recalibrated, but maybe the light is just fine. The lights do not project a symmetric left/right pattern.
 
It's funny, part of the promise of Software Defined Everything was the ability to customize and adjust things with a far greater degree of ease, but instead we're left completely dependant on the manufacturer for the simplest things.
 
Back
Top