HD Radio

jwshute

Cars
Grand Touring
I could not find any comments on the HD Radio player. My favorite station is an HD channel. I cannot get it to tune in - maybe 10% of the time and it only stays on for a very short time. We have 4 other cars in the family and each of them can get the HD channel tuned in at the same locations I am trying. Is this a service issue or am I SOL?

I could not find any comments on the HD Radio player. My favorite station is an HD channel. I cannot get it to tune in - maybe 10% of the time and it only stays on for a very short time. We have 4 other cars in the family and each of them can get the HD channel tuned in at the same locations I am trying. Is this a service issue or am I SOL?
The reception for all FM channels (HD and otherwise) is quite poor.

So has anyone been able to "tune to" and listen to specific FM HD channels? The Owners Manual implies the FM radio should be able to do so. In my case, one of my favorite HD channels is HD2 of three HD channels. My AT will find and play HD1, but does not see or play HD2 or HD3. This is from the same location as my RX350 which can play any of the three HD channels.

Completely agree. The FM/HD radio feature is TERRIBLE. My Tesla Model S works great and the loaner Mercedes I have (my vehicle is in to get items identified at delivery addressed) works great. I did a test and on the drive to the service center FM radio kept cutting out, on the way back with the loaner MB, FM and HD radio has worked flawlessly. Lucid REALLY needs to address the root cause of the problem. Unfortunately, if it is an antenna issue, there may be no FW fix to resolve!

Has anyone gotten any resolution to this? The reception on my FM radio is awful. Most of my channels “fuzz” out continuously during my morning commute. For a 100k car with a four thousand dollar speaker system, you would get a decent radio too.

Back