Greetings from Durango, Colorado

skywaterbanjo

Verified Owner
I spend time in Scottsdale during the winter and have been enamored by the Lucids I've seen driving around. I'll be trading in a 2021 Corvette C8, which I love, when my time comes for a Lucid. With 2 new grandkids, it's time to get a bit more practical. Does anyone have an idea of an estimated timeframe from reserving to ordering to delivery?

Thanks

Mark

Whatever the timeframe is, I highly suggest you put down your deposit and reserve your Air before the price increase on June 1. The deposit is refundabel.
BTW, I am also in the Grandpa division, so the back seat is a must.

Whatever the timeframe is, I highly suggest you put down your deposit and reserve your Air before the price increase on June 1. The deposit is refundabel.
BTW, I am also in the Grandpa division, so the back seat is a must.
yep, made the reservation deposit today

I spend time in Scottsdale during the winter and have been enamored by the Lucids I've seen driving around. I'll be trading in a 2021 Corvette C8, which I love, when my time comes for a Lucid. With 2 new grandkids, it's time to get a bit more practical. Does anyone have an idea of an estimated timeframe from reserving to ordering to delivery?

Thanks

Mark
Welcome! We're in Scottsdale and absolutely love the Durango area. Glad to have you on the forum.

Thanks

Mark
More CO people. Yes. Welcome. Hopefully Lucid will wake up and give us our own service centers soon. Still waiting on the Cherry Creek Studio to open near Denver.

And maybe once we all get our Lucids, we can do meetups like our friends here in CA. No reason they should have all the fun. I'd be happy to drive down to Durango sometime. Haven't been down there yet.

More CO people. Yes. Welcome. Hopefully Lucid will wake up and give us our own service centers soon. Still waiting on the Cherry Creek Studio to open near Denver.

And maybe once we all get our Lucids, we can do meetups like our friends here in CA. No reason they should have all the fun. I'd be happy to drive down to Durango sometime. Haven't been down there yet.
CO Hwy 550 from Durango to Ouray (and further north) could be the most beautiful drive in the state...and you'll get to see how the car really handles!

I live just off of 550 up towards Purgatory Ski Area. I currently drive my '21 C8 a couple of times a summer to Our for lunch. Pretty amazing drive. Looking forward to doing that in a Lucid!

Went to Newport Beach Fashion Island today for a test drive. Very different from driving my 'vette but it's time for a lifestyle change. Placing my order today for QG, Mojave, 19". Shooting for taking delivery first week of November (they say 3-5 months but traveling too much this summer for anything earlier). Selling my '21 Corvette C8.

Back