Great Lucid Customer Support Shout Out!

Maverick

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid GT
I'd just like to take a moment to give some kudos to the Lucid team (as well as the tow truck driver). My attempt to "ride the bubble" so to speak did not work out as planned. I was hoping to go another 6 months, but the car felt otherwise, and the tire blew out on Friday afternoon. Fortunately, we were on a pretty safe street (Happy Valley), and I was able to pull off the road and on to the dirt while leaving enough room for the tow truck. I called customer support, and the rep stayed on the line while he contacted a Lyft driver as well as the tow truck. The Lyft was to us in about 8 minutes, and not long after we left, I got a text from the tow truck driver along with a link to track their progress. I locked the car with the app and left the fob inside. The tow truck driver called me when he arrived 30 minutes later. I unlocked the car, and because he was familiar with towing Lucid's, had no issue loading the car on to the truck. John, at the Service Center called me 45 minutes later when the car arrived. We stayed in touch on Saturday and Sunday as well. I'll pick the car up today because I had a couple other things for them to look at, but overall, just a great experience in an otherwise not so environment. In fact, we probably were delayed getting home by maybe 20 minutes top. Kudos Lucid!

I'd just like to take a moment to give some kudos to the Lucid team (as well as the tow truck driver). My attempt to "ride the bubble" so to speak did not work out as planned. I was hoping to go another 6 months, but the car felt otherwise, and the tire blew out on Friday afternoon. Fortunately, we were on a pretty safe street (Happy Valley), and I was able to pull off the road and on to the dirt while leaving enough room for the tow truck. I called customer support, and the rep stayed on the line while he contacted a Lyft driver as well as the tow truck. The Lyft was to us in about 8 minutes, and not long after we left, I got a text from the tow truck driver along with a link to track their progress. I locked the car with the app and left the fob inside. The tow truck driver called me when he arrived 30 minutes later. I unlocked the car, and because he was familiar with towing Lucid's, had no issue loading the car on to the truck. John, at the Service Center called me 45 minutes later when the car arrived. We stayed in touch on Saturday and Sunday as well. I'll pick the car up today because I had a couple other things for them to look at, but overall, just a great experience in an otherwise not so environment. In fact, we probably were delayed getting home by maybe 20 minutes top. Kudos Lucid!
Let that be a lesson to anyone reading: never ride the bubble lol. It’s a heavy car.

Glad to hear it all worked out!

I rode the bubble from SF to LA. It was 6 hours of anxiety trying to avoid every pothole on the I5 😂

I don't recommend it. It was a Sunday on a long weekend, nothing was open to get the tire replaced and needed to get back to SoCal for work otherwise I would have stayed a couple of days and had it replaced at Milbrae

Are you in New England? My service guy is John also and he was great, checked in on me after hours to make sure everything was ok.

Oh wait I forgot you’re in AZ cuz we talked about windshield glass repair. Well that’s good to know a lot of us are still having good experiences with service.

Service in San Diego has been great with Frank as the Mobil service guy, although, we are all still waiting for the long promised service center down here to avoid having to flatbed to Costa Mesa if something major goes wrong.

Mav do you plan to stay with 21 inch or move to smaller wheels just curious.

Back