Gravity starting at 80k?

quantum

Verified Owner
" but it is safe bet that it will be priced to compete with similarly positioned luxury EVs from established marques, so expect the line-up to open at around $80,000 (£67,000) in the US."

Speculation or did they get some inside info?

If the Air Pure starts at $77k it seems reasonable that a RWD base Gravity starts low $80k range.

" but it is safe bet that it will be priced to compete with similarly positioned luxury EVs from established marques, so expect the line-up to open at around $80,000 (£67,000) in the US."

Speculation or did they get some inside info?

They said "it is a safe bet," so I assume it is spectulation.

“Safe bet”? What kind of journalism is that? Must be an ex Bloomberg writer.

“Safe bet”? What kind of journalism is that? Must be an ex Bloomberg writer.
Yup; probably speculation. But given the current interest rates and discounts on Airs, it's a "safe bet" that Lucid has revised their original proposed pricing for the Gravity.
I estimate that the base Gravity starting price will be between $87-95K (highly doubt that they would risk starting at over $100K. That'd be plain stupid). I based my estimate on pricing difference between BMW 5-Series and X5.

I remember Rawlins once saying when I met him at Millbrae that Gravity would be about 10% more than similar Air and 10% less range. Let's see...

Maybe not at launch but it would be really stupid not to offer a decontented version for $79,999 to take advantage of the Federal Tax credit for sales.

Leases should include the credit regardless.

Back