Sid432

Referral Code - X1VWPQ1V
Cars
AT | Q5 | MDX | MURANO
Referral Code
X1VWPQ1V
Got this to one of the users in FB. Seems like reservations might start soon

1680374526134.png

What I don’t like about the Gravity promotional video on the Lucid site is that you can’t actually see the damn thing. Too many quick cutaways, too much over-zealous editing, too many dimmings and fadings away - and that irritating model in some filmy, floaty dress falling out of the sky for no reason.

Sorry. I’m in a bit of a grumpy mood this morning and I’m just venting.

But I WILL DEFINITELY put my deposit down once ordering is opened for the Gravity!

What I don’t like about the Gravity promotional video on the Lucid site is that you can’t actually see the damn thing. Too many quick cutaways, too much over-zealous editing, too many dimmings and fadings away - and that irritating model in some filmy, floaty dress falling out of the sky for no reason.

But I WILL DEFINITELY put my deposit down once ordering is opened for the Gravity!
Need a hug?

It reminded me of a perfume commercial.

Creating buzz!

Funny thread I had to look up the solstice days so I guess spring officially ends 6/21 but today it’s 91 degrees so maybe it ended today?

Back