Grand Touring Tracker (Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please add me to the tracker. Original touring reservation date of 8/3/2020 but upgraded to GT today (5/6).

Black, 21", Mojave

Probably the interest rates on a new car loan. They have gone up 1-2% in the last few months.
Would that be enough for someone to just say “forget it”? I think someone would need to be pretty unwisely extended for a 1-2% interest rate increase to be a dealbreaker.

Just got another email from Lucid confirming that my order was already confirmed, so no need to worry about the price increases.

Phew... :rolleyes:

lucid-air-order-not-impacted-full.png

Talked to my DA for the first time today. 4/19 confirmation for black/tahoe/21 and was given estimate of 3-5 months from that date for delivery.

VIN assigned today (May 6, 2022) for my Quantum Grey/Tahoe GT. Confirmed 12/14/2021,
Congrats! but allow me to lament that I confirmed the same color and interior 11/30 and have no VIN… 🤬

Congrats! but allow me to lament that I confirmed the same color and interior 11/30 and have no VIN… 🤬
But you didn't mention that all Grey orders were delayed until last month

Rumor has it that there are two Grey GTs in the Scottsdale Service center going through PDI. I think we know who is getting one of them. How about the other?

Congrats! but allow me to lament that I confirmed the same color and interior 11/30 and have no VIN…
@LRSIII join date : 11/18/21 80 messages
@Balin join date : 12/27/21 13 messages
@oldnick25 join date : 2/11/22 14 messages

Obvious conclusion is that joining this forum earlier and having more messages trumps other considerations for getting a VIN

I ordered a GT red w/Santa Cruz ... changed to 19" wheels in November. still no VIN number or estimated date of delivery... very frustrating.

I ordered a GT red w/Santa Cruz ... changed to 19" wheels in November. still no VIN number or estimated date of delivery... very frustrating.
Confirmed order in November or reserved in Novermber??? 😮

Hello all I am travelling and using hotel wifi - which is not great. I will update all tracker updates when I return.

I ordered in October, confirmed in December, exact same configuration and also do not have VIN. Hopefully soon, but trying to keep expectations in check.

Just reserved GT today (white/Mojave). May change colors when contacted to finalize order but can’t wait.

Picked up my red Santa Cruz today. I can’t say the process was smooth. The payment logistics and getting the car were a horror show for many reasons, some not Lucids fault. They did try to make it up to me by loading me up with merchandise and both Billy Belke at the short hills and Noah at headquarters were very helpful and tried to smooth things over. The car needs a visit from mobile service ( one handle won’t present, piece of trim loose). On the trip home the radio went out, actually all sound but came back after parking. I drove home at night in a driving rain storm ( strangely did the same thing with my Z8 12 years ago). Happy that I finally have it.
3D6CA298-0CFA-4ADF-8F8D-C01E80CF81FA.jpeg

Picked up my red Santa Cruz today. I can’t say the process was smooth. The payment logistics and getting the car were a horror show for many reasons, some not Lucids fault. They did try to make it up to me by loading me up with merchandise and both Billy Belke at the short hills and Noah at headquarters were very helpful and tried to smooth things over. The car needs a visit from mobile service ( one handle won’t present, piece of trim loose). On the trip home the radio went out, actually all sound but came back after parking. I drove home at night in a driving rain storm ( strangely did the same thing with my Z8 12 years ago). Happy that I finally have it. View attachment 2055
You got more swags than I did. Congrats on having new babe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back