Got our car yesterday

LucidKaz

Verified Owner
Cars
Grand Touring
Reservation Confirmed March 30, 2022 on AGT. Quantum Grey, Santa Cruz Interior, 21” Aero Blade Wheels, Glass Canopy Roof and AWD Drivetrain.

Vin assigned email received 9/3/22.
Vehicle delivered 9/21/22

Congrats! Initial thoughts?
Well so far so good … the car hardware is amazing … it drives like a dream and I’m having just as much fun in it as my 911.

Software has been tolerable … but same complaints as some of the others….my biggest dislikes so far are the fact that I can’t have nav on the top screen and Spotify page on the bottom screen … the two screens mirror each other and no option to split them.

One other dislike which others have complained about is not being able to set different volume for navigation prompts… it’s the same volume as the radio… and it gets loud and distracting… I muted it

I’m having an issue with one of my keys pairing to a profile.. or working all together so the techs will be coming out … but in the process of trouble shooting it .. I made the mistake of factory resetting the vehicle . DO NOT DO THIS. The car came back rebooted just fine … only problem is it reverted me to a software version from like ages ago apparently (1.2.11).

My navigation also gets lost it seems … the gps at one point had me on a street 2 blocks away driving into buildings … but it seems to be fixed now

But none of the issues have been really major yet and I hope it stays that way. It was worth the wait

I’m having an issue with one of my keys pairing to a profile.. or working all together so the techs will be coming out … but in the process of trouble shooting it .. I made the mistake of factory resetting the vehicle . DO NOT DO THIS. The car came back rebooted just fine … only problem is it reverted me to a software version from like ages ago apparently (1.2.11).
Factory reset reverted the software version?? Holy crap that's not good software practice.

Factory reset reverted the software version?? Holy crap that's not good software practice.
Tell me about it … took me back to 1.2.11 … but to their credit I called them and they pushed the newest update over … it’s currently in process for 1.2.19

HI All. I received My Zenith Red Touring yesterday morning (3/21) at the Denver Studio. All went well as the day started off with an Uber ride form Greeley. Timely pickup and arrived shortly after my 10am appointment. Zack handled all the introduction with me explaining all the cars details. The rest of the staff were equally amicable as well.

Attachments

• PXL_20230321_183029723.MP.jpg
    PXL_20230321_183029723.MP.jpg
    6.1 MB · Views: 220
HI All. I received My Zenith Red Touring yesterday morning (3/21) at the Denver Studio. All went well as the day started off with an Uber ride form Greeley. Timely pickup and arrived shortly after my 10am appointment. Zack handled all the introduction with me explaining all the cars details. The rest of the staff were equally amicable as well.
Ed, I see a bit of a resemblance to J.K. Simmons (you, not the car ;))...and without the mustache. Congrats on the car!

Congratulations!
Awesome color and wheels, great minds eh 🍻

Congrats, Ed. I think you're gonna love it!

Love the zenith red, ours is in production, congrats!

Looks beautiful. Congrats. It’ll make a fine addition to our Colorado meetups.

Ed, I see a bit of a resemblance to J.K. Simmons (you, not the car ;))...and without the mustache. Congrats on the car!
I see your point Lucken! The mustache though makes me so much more handsome. Selleck and Elliott would be so envious. Kidding aside, I want to thank each and everyone that expressed words of kindness and congratulations on my attainment this week! I sure have been enjoying her in the past couple of days.

congratulations, Picking up my touring this Sunday in Denver, ZR, Tahoe, 19", DD, SS. Hopefully everything goes well 🤞

Back