Got my Lucid Air Pure Delivered!

So what's your first impressions?🙂
It’s a great car. I love everything about it. Very luxurious interior, great materials all around. Great seats. The drive is amazing to say the least. I look forward to get in the car every morning which tells a lot. The driving dynamics are excellent. People I have worked with so far in the company seem good to talk to.

Congrats on your purchase. Is it the RWD version? My original order was RWD, but that turned into AWD with the free upgrade last year. I believe it has longer range, which is what I was after.
free upgrade for AWD?... i got my AWD 7 month ago, after that price dropp
you are very lucky

View attachment 18668
The moment it rolled off of the delivery vehicle, it has been a joy to look at and experience! Was a big leap of faith since we could not test drive it ( being in Utah). So far the car has been nothing short of pure joy.
Congrats! I got exactly the same color little over a month ago, loving every bit of it. I notice so many heads turning and pointing. People stop to give complements and asking questions about this beauty. Soon you'll notice that too. It's a unique experience! a special one. Welcome to Lucid family!

Congrats! I got exactly the same color little over a month ago, loving every bit of it. I notice so many heads turning and pointing. People stop to give complements and asking questions about this beauty. Soon you'll notice that too. It's a unique experience! a special one. Welcome to Lucid family!

View attachment 18668
The moment it rolled off of the delivery vehicle, it has been a joy to look at and experience! Was a big leap of faith since we could not test drive it ( being in Utah). So far the car has been nothing short of pure joy.
Such a great photo, did you take it yourself?

Yes I have seen the same thing as well. People surely notice the car on the road. Gotten a couple compliments too! Feels great.

Back