Goodbye #4?

n8236

Cars
None
I hope to one day rejoin the Lucid family but this is not my time to own a Pure due to various factors, which I will outline below, for those interested in the reasoning.

1. With the fed tax rebate no longer available, a moderately priced Pure comes to 80k OTD. To some, the 7.5k is chump change but it was too much for me to handle.

2. With a semi-active lifestyle, a trunk as opposed to a hatch makes recreational activities challenging.

3. My unwillingness to give up an ICE’s convenience in filling up at almost any moment’s notice. No charge planning no EA station troubles etc. Until things get to a point of gasoline convenience, I’m reluctant to drive an EV as my only vehicle.

4. As marvelous of an engineering machine the Lucid is, I realize I need a car that’s ready to go. - little to no drama. The growing pains, it seems, is too much for me. I want to make my life easier not the other way around.

With that said, I really enjoyed this forum and its members and looking at a lightly used (current gen) Audi A7.

I’m only a pre-order. Bill passed before confirmation.

Sounds like you’re making the right decision for you. Enjoy the Audi! They’re fun cars.

Back