• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

GMC Denali EV reveal - Insane specs!

wow.I looked at the launch video.. that’s impressive of EPA 400 miles but at what battery capacity ? I can’t find what’s the size of battery pack. If it’s around 135kwh then it puts Rivian on edge

GMC wouldn’t say but referenced that the batteries are similar to the Hummer, which has a 210kwh battery pack and 350 mi of range. I’m betting the battery pack is in that vicinity. It’s supposed to be able to add 100 mi of range (25% of range) in about 10 min on a 350kw charger.

I am curious what the dealer markup will be..

Nice looking truck though!

GMC wouldn’t say but referenced that the batteries are similar to the Hummer, which has a 210kwh battery pack and 350 mi of range. I’m betting the battery pack is in that vicinity. It’s supposed to be able to add 100 mi of range (25% of range) in about 10 min on a 350kw charger.
Thank you.... With that much of a battery capacity.. Lucid will give us 1000 miles.. :)

This means Ford Lightning and CyberTruck needs to step up their game.

This vehicle and the Silverado EV interested me until I discovered both vehicles have a length of 231”. That is huge and beyond an acceptable length for my garage. It would fit but would require removal of storage shelves.
They are all completing who has bigger junk…

240A1D5B-4045-4C71-94C4-0EF3D160DE27.jpeg

This vehicle and the Silverado EV interested me until I discovered both vehicles have a length of 231”. That is huge and beyond an acceptable length for my garage. It would fit but would require removal of storage shelves.
My third (larger) bay was converted into two offices. I can barely fit a Lucid Air in my regular bays; no way I could fit these monsters.

Once you throw a bunch of gear in these trucks, real world range is going to be under 300 miles. I canceled my Rivian order and will drive an ICE truck for now. Next truck in 2-4 years will almost certainly be an EV.

Once you throw a bunch of gear in these trucks, real world range is going to be under 300 miles. I canceled my Rivian order and will drive an ICE truck for now. Next truck in 2-4 years will almost certainly be an EV.
I am going to check out my friend’s newly bought F150 Lightning soon. I wonder what 89k price tag is all about.

Back