Full PPF Wrap, Ceramic Coating, and Window Tint - Awesome Job - Phoenix Area

HOOKED

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Touring
DE Number
I reached out to Hyer Quality Detail out of Tempe, AZ. for a full XPEL Stealth wrap, Ceramic coating and Tint on all windows and could't be happier with the results. Derek at Hyer Quality helped me with the various options available and coordinated everything. If you are looking for some work on your car I would highly recommend reaching out to them.

Attachments

• thumbnail_image0.jpg
    thumbnail_image0.jpg
    194.2 KB · Views: 353
  • thumbnail_image1.jpg
    thumbnail_image1.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 376
  • thumbnail_image2.jpg
    thumbnail_image2.jpg
    225.6 KB · Views: 364
  • thumbnail_image3.jpg
    thumbnail_image3.jpg
    257.5 KB · Views: 393
I reached out to Hyer Quality Detail out of Tempe, AZ. for a full XPEL Stealth wrap, Ceramic coating and Tint on all windows and could't be happier with the results. Derek at Hyer Quality helped me with the various options available and coordinated everything. If you are looking for some work on your car I would highly recommend reaching out to them.
Pretty sick wrap combo! you keeping the areo wheel covers ? or taking them off?

Thanks! I am very happy with how it turned out. I took them off and got the center caps from Lucid. I will hang onto them but don't plan on putting them back on the car.

By the way, the wheel covers are off on these photos. What you see is the Lucid center caps and and lug nut covers that I got from the sales center. Cost was $120 for set of 4. They wheels look much better!

Looking great - did you make it Exterior or Interior application?

Looking great - did you make it Exterior or Interior application?
If referring to the ceramic coating I just had them to the exterior. I would also add that I did full ceramic tint including the full windshield. I live in Arizona and have had over 10 days of 110 + temperatures and it is very effective in deflecting the heat.

I am curious how your stealth wrap has held up over the last 6+months....?

Back